Meeting point: next to Salvador Dalí’s sculpture “La Noblesse du Temps” (The Nobility of Time) in the Plaça de la Rotonda, near the Andorra Tourist Office.
We will visit the most emblematic and interesting places in Andorra la Vella, the capital of the Principality of Andorra, including the beautiful Historical Center and the best places of natural, cultural and artistic interest.
We will explain the history of the Principality of Andorra, the reason for its existence, the meaning of the flag and coat of arms, its political system, the Co-Principality.
BOOK NOW, don’t wait, we are completely sure you will love it!
Among other places we will visit:
- Statue of Salvador Dalí
- Paris bridge
- Vertical garden
- Central Park of Andorra la Vella
- Art Collection
- Casa de la Vall (Old Parliament)
- Consell General (General Council – New Parliament)
- Historical Center
- Plaça del Poble (People’s Square)
- Sant Esteve Romanesque Church
- Granite Architecture
- And many more sites of interest…
Duration: 3 hours